Rooted LG Motion Issues

Airfluff22

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'd really appreciate some help. After rooting my phone I noticed it would take like three minutes to turn on and I've been having that problem for a while now, but recently I flashed a firmware update and since then I've been seeing "optimizing apps" every time I turn on/reboot my phone. I tried factory resetting it, and that worked UNTIL I restored the nandroid that I made before resetting it. I then decided to wipe the cache (including the dalvik) which worked. I had never wiped the phone's cache before that. I rebooted and no problems, but they came back the next time I rebooted. So.. Yeah... Any ideas? Thx in advance!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'd really appreciate some help. After rooting my phone I noticed it would take like three minutes to turn on and I've been having that problem for a while now, but recently I flashed a firmware update and since then I've been seeing "optimizing apps" every time I turn on/reboot my phone. I tried factory resetting it, and that worked UNTIL I restored the nandroid that I made before resetting it. I then decided to wipe the cache (including the dalvik) which worked. I had never wiped the phone's cache before that. I rebooted and no problems, but they came back the next time I rebooted. So.. Yeah... Any ideas? Thx in advance!

well, the major problem with the other ROMs available are they are less stable than the stock ROM that's why it's preferred to keep using stock ROM, I am getting a feel that the problem is with the ROM you have installed try flashing some other custom ROM it might be a bit unstable for your system. So, my recommendation for fixing it either install some other ROM, flash the stock or try contacting with the developer of the ROM you are currently using.

Airfluff22

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
well, the major problem with the other ROMs available are they are less stable than the stock ROM that's why it's preferred to keep using stock ROM, I am getting a feel that the problem is with the ROM you have installed try flashing some other custom ROM it might be a bit unstable for your system. So, my recommendation for fixing it either install some other ROM, flash the stock or try contacting with the developer of the ROM you are currently using.
Thanks for replying, but I didn't flash a ROM, actually. I just upgraded, or flashed, the firmware. I'm still on stock ROM. Been too scared to try a custom one, lol.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replying, but I didn't flash a ROM, actually. I just upgraded, or flashed, the firmware. I'm still on stock ROM. Been too scared to try a custom one, lol.

Well, did you still have an active warranty ??? I guess if you are having an active warranty then walk to the nearest store for fixing it up otherwise let me know I'll share steps with you to flash the stock ROM over your device !!

Airfluff22

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, did you still have an active warranty ??? I guess if you are having an active warranty then walk to the nearest store for fixing it up otherwise let me know I'll share steps with you to flash the stock ROM over your device !!
Thx, I never figured out how to fix my issue so I just factory reset it again, used titanium to restore my apps and stuff.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Thx, I never figured out how to fix my issue so I just factory reset it again, used titanium to restore my apps and stuff.

Well, that's good but I would again say if you are covered under warranty try to avoid such ....... as this is again going to hammer you back when you walk down for claim. I would say instead of doing it yourself .... I mean I have seen such case where warranty of users get void just because .... and what the support team says, you device get broken because of your fault. But I would say Congrats if you have fixed this on your own ! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781