Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default help with android tablet

I have 2 games that if I set down and pick up later I amreverted back to level 1!!!! Then on gGoogle play store I was trying to find one of the games with this issue and the Google play store page will only allow me to scroll to like #50 of games listed and then stops! I have cleared cache and ran scans and says all is fine..please help!!!!I read somewhere to try to disable then enable the play store app my tablet only had to disable updates not the whole app.
  2. Best Answer

What are the games you're having problems with? If they're not saving your progress, it is more likely a problem with the app rather than your tablet. Try emailing the developer.

As for the second part of your question--are you saying that you can't find the app page? If the games are installed, open your Google Play Store app, swipe in from the left, and tap My Apps, then scroll down your Installed apps until you find it.

Default Re: help with android tablet

What are the games you're having problems with? If they're not saving your progress, it is more likely a problem with the app rather than your tablet. Try emailing the developer.

As for the second part of your question--are you saying that you can't find the app page? If the games are installed, open your Google Play Store app, swipe in from the left, and tap My Apps, then scroll down your Installed apps until you find it.