Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
06-30-2014 10:08 PM
2 replies
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Play Store version

I have version 4.8.20 of google Play store version (June-20-2014) and I would like to know if that is the latest version because when I use Play store I cannot perform reviews on installed applications.
  2. Best Answer
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

I now believe the problem lies in the app "google play services 3.0.27 which I have opened another thread. This app does not appear to be the correct version which is 4

Banned

Default Re: Google Play Store version

Quote Originally Posted by mellandroid View Post
    I have version 4.8.20 of google Play store version (June-20-2014) and I would like to know if that is the latest version because when I use Play store I cannot perform reviews on installed applications.
    Well, I am also using the PlayStore version 4.8.20 of GooglePlay Store and can perform review ! And I think that it's latest version ..... Try one thing open up the application manager>select the Google PlayStore> Clear its cache and clear its data ! wait a while and then again try opening the Google PlayStore and check if you can review the applications or not ???
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google Play Store version

I now believe the problem lies in the app "google play services 3.0.27 which I have opened another thread. This app does not appear to be the correct version which is 4