Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Google Now Sports Card

Today I've use Google search to go to Houston Texans website, used Houston Texans mobile app to check scores of today's game and still sports card fails to show Houston Texans as a favorite sports card with updated scores, unlike Houston Astros. What do I need to do to make sports card work as promoted by Google? Thanks

For some reason google now doesn't show nfl team info durong preseason. Wait til regular season and you'll see it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Why is cricket not included in the sports card settings????

Google has made fortunes with nexus 4 in india with record breaking sales... and we indians hardly follow NFL or NBA, Its a serious disrespect to millions of nexus 4 users in india

Google Now is terrible for sports codes and teams unless you live in North America. There has been almost no effort to expand into EMEA - rugby, gaelic, nothing. given the number of google staff based here, you;d think this would be an easy win. Unless you follow teams in the World Series of North America, it's a real disappointment. It makes Google Now seem second hand
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12