So I finally flashed JB and im using Google now to make an alarm for tomorrow morning. And she (it?) does but then if I want to see it/ edit it' where do I go? Its not listed in my Google calendar or the alarm app I have. Weird.
    07-11-2012 08:26 PM
    So I finally flashed JB and im using Google now to make an alarm for tomorrow morning. And she (it?) does but then if I want to see it/ edit it' where do I go? Its not listed in my Google calendar or the alarm app I have. Weird.
    What app did you have Google Now use to set the alarm? If the stock app, go to Clock to edit it. If you had it set in a 3rd party alarm app, you'll need to edit it from there.
    07-11-2012 08:53 PM
    It is weird, I had the same confusion.
    Click on the 'set alarm' in the clock screen to edit the alarms.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    07-12-2012 10:55 AM
    nothing interesting about this, very misleading title.
    07-17-2012 09:30 AM
    lov it
    07-23-2012 11:23 AM
    Is Google Now currently US only? I've updaated to JB on my nexus S but until now it's just an updated google web search.
    07-23-2012 03:18 PM
    Is Google Now currently US only? I've updaated to JB on my nexus S but until now it's just an updated google web search.
    It's English only, switch voice recognition language (not system language) to English and you should work.
    08-17-2012 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD