- 12 Posts
Help with New T-Mobile Jelly Bean OTA at Sammobile- T999UVDLI6
I flashed the T999UVDLI6 package to my phone but cannot seem to Root now. I have tried everything that used to work and Superuser will not take. has anyone else flashed and succeeded in rooting?
Here is how I got here:
I tried to update using CWM and it failed
I reflashed STOCK T999UVALH2 and then updated using Android Recovery and the full update worked
I have tried flashing via Odin 3.04 like always and the CWM mod will NOT take- all I ever get is the Android Recovery
- - - Updated - - -
Interestingly, if I try to flash Superuser from SD card using Android system recovery it gives me an :E:signature verification failed" message.
- 09-12-2012, 01:01 PM #2
- 5,522 Posts
Re: Help with New T-Mobile Jelly Bean OTA at Sammobile- T999UVDLI6
Have you tried root keeper app?? when your phone is rooted run the root keeper app and protect the root.
after the upgrade run the app again and restore root.. This app is not compatible with many device so you might want to check.
i think this could restore your root. Hope this is what you are looking for!
- By junglejunkie in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2012, 09:42 PM
- By TripleX25 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:52 PM
- By zrxoa1 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 39Last Post: 12-31-2010, 04:24 AM
- By musclehead84 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2010, 03:05 PM
- By lucky1801 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2010, 11:40 AM