HELP! Need Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware package for Galaxy Nexus!

slk723

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
NVM! figured it out. wowwww. didnt realize that all i needed was that clockwork thing. geesh!

Last edited:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Been waiting and waiting for Verizon to release the new jellybean update, but they are taking forever and I am getting impatient. Therefor today I boldly decided to root my phone for the first time ever. Turned out to be easier than I thought! Only problem is...now I cant find a trustworthy jellybean 4.1.1 firmware package (I think that's what it's called - still new to this) for my Galaxy Nexus!!! So frustrateddd. Can anyone help? Greatly appreciated! THANKS!
-Stacey

Stacey, we have the stock OTA available to flash in the Verizon Nexus sub forums. We also have plenty of roms in the rooting/hacks forum there. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

slk723

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Ok getting desperate here. Is there someone I could just chat with through AIM or something to help me with this? I need someone who's willing to walk me through this step by step.

Here's where I'm at so far.
Used wugfresh's nexus root toolkit
I'm successfully rooted.
That toolkit advised me to download busybox ans superSU too
So I did all that crap.
Now I'm stuck...Ive downloaded "ViciousMIUI-V4.1-JB-2.9.14" from a forum on here and I have no idea what my next step is.

Is there anyone out there that wants to help me out?! haha
seriously. my AIM is slk7230

PLEEEEEEEEASE! and thank you

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok getting desperate here. Is there someone I could just chat with through AIM or something to help me with this? I need someone who's willing to walk me through this step by step.

Here's where I'm at so far.
Used wugfresh's nexus root toolkit
I'm successfully rooted.
That toolkit advised me to download busybox ans superSU too
So I did all that crap.
Now I'm stuck...Ive downloaded "ViciousMIUI-V4.1-JB-2.9.14" from a forum on here and I have no idea what my next step is.

Is there anyone out there that wants to help me out?! haha
seriously. my AIM is slk7230

PLEEEEEEEEASE! and thank you

In that thread, in the Verizon forums, is a video. Watch it ;).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=2113274

Sent from my Overly Suspicious Robotic Grouper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol