Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default JellyBean and Foxfi

I used to use foxfi back when I had ICS. I got upgraded to JB and lo and behold, foxfi stopped working. Any news if foxfi will get this working again? Any other apps do the exact same thing? (I will not root) Thanks.

Default Re: JellyBean and Foxfi

same problem here, it doesnt work post ota to jellybean. Sucks. No alternative apps seem to be doing the job, either. Trying open garden via wifi direct now and it looks promising, though it requires an application install on the laptop.
    Thanked by:

svtp works
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

svtp seemed to not work for me. I tried every scenario and possibilities for my Nexus S 4G. Doing a little digging, I learned that if I were to get it working it would be very temporary. I would have to pay 15 dollars to get the full version. Free version was just a test to see if would work. Thank you for the advice, membrain. Close but still not in the right direction. Seems whoever did Foxfi, really knew their stuff. Any other advice would be appreciated.
    Thanked by:

Exclamation Re: JellyBean and Foxfi

I think That someone should start working on a version of foxfi for the iPhone 4S I would be happy to contribute my ideas for the application you can email me seanhopkins12@yahoo.com if you have any news or updates about