Update Android 4.1 problem
Today when I start my TF201 I have a message, I have received android 4.1, I start install, after a while the update stopped and and the old version was put back and on the screen I can read DMclient is stopped.
what is the problem, what should I do, where can I found the update version (4.1) again
- 09-29-2012, 10:57 AM #2
- 2,736 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update Android 4.1 problem
Go to settings/apps/all apps and find Google services framework and clear the data. Then go to settings/about phone (all the way at the bottom) /system updates and check for an update.
Note, this is on a Galaxy Nexus phone but I believe everything should be in the same place.
- 10-02-2012, 07:51 AM #3
- 10-04-2012, 04:50 PM #4
- 10-14-2012, 11:31 PM #5
- 10-19-2012, 09:25 AM #6
- By soph8 in forum Samsung InterceptReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2011, 10:28 AM
- By intheb0x in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2011, 12:14 PM
- By Mysticum in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2010, 08:15 AM
- By Duoex in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2010, 12:54 PM
- By TimDroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:41 PM