Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: CloudAgent has stopped

I disabled it as well with success. Reading that images would be removed when disabling the feature, I went ahead and reenabled the sync feature-figuring that it would re-cache on the phone. Now, I am once again able to use the cloud agent without the error.

Default Re: CloudAgent has stopped

Had the same problem on my new Galaxy S4 and got this response from Dropbox:
    ---------
    Kelsey - Dropbox Support, Jun 03 05:32 pm (PDT):
    Hi Andreas,
    I'm very sorry for the delay of this response.
    Based off the error message you're seeing ("Unfortunately, CloudAgent has stopped"), it sounds like you are running into problems with the "Samsung Device" app. Samsung created a new deep Dropbox integration for the Samsung Galaxy S4 that allows access to all documents in your Dropbox account from a special "DocumentSync" folder on your phone. This DocumentSync feature allows you to add, edit, and delete any files that appear in this folder and these modifications will show up both on your phone and in Dropbox.
    However, DocumentSync is different from the Dropbox application on your phone and you can disable the DocumentSync feature without impacting the Dropbox app. You can turn off the DocumentSync feature on your phone by following these instructions:
    1. From the main screen, press the Menu button.
    2. Tap Settings.
    3. Tap Accounts.
    4. Under 'backup options' tap Cloud
    5. Tap Documents
    6. Toggle off
    Sorry for any confusion this might have caused, but I hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best,
    Kelsey
    --------------
    Andreas
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12