Galaxy s3 voice dialer

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I upgraded to jelly bean I have had Google voice dialer, every time I double click the home button this voice dialer appears, does anyone know how I can disable or remove this?

Highway Star

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I was having the same type of problem with my GS3 / Android Version 4.1.1 / Motospeak 3.0.54. My Motospeak worked great with incoming text messages and phone calls. When I pushed the button on my HX550 Headset to send a text or make a phone call the Google Voice Dialer would come up and it would not interpret my command. I had to disable both S Voice and Google Search in order to get My Motospeak to activate. The only issue I have is My Motospeak takes longer to activate than S Voice.

evilclemmy

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone found a solution to this problem? If I disable s voice and google voice dialer, I can no longer dictate into gmail or other apps. I have had this issue with the droind DNA and my Galaxy Note II so I believe the issue is with Jelly Bean

rdhartm

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I called Verizon tech support who connected me to Motorolla. It's a known problem (probably thousands of complaints). This worked for me, Droid Razr MAXX

1. Go to Settings
2. Select (touch) Apps
3. Scroll to the right to All
4. Scroll down to Google Search
5. Open it then select Disable

and you're done. Google still seems to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21