Muffle System Logging or something like it?
I came over from WebOS, a few days ago and got a Samsung GS3 atm.
There are a lot of things I like about Android and a few I don't. Generally, I see some Duarte in it *fat grin*, which makes me feel at home a bit more.
One thing I find particularily disturbing is, that apps, vendors and who knows who else can access my phone and call logs etc. Is there a way to stop these intrusions? I remember something calles "Muffle System Logging" from WebOS which at least enabled you to turn off logs and datamining on your device.
TIA for any hints.
I am confident, this community is as nice as the WebOS one
- By bigadam2089 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 25Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:23 PM
- By CuriousNoob in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 01-25-2012, 10:06 PM
- By trigun123478 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2011, 05:59 PM
- By mmilord in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:13 PM
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2009, 02:15 AM