- 1 Posts
How do I change the voice mail number in Jelly Bean 4.2?
One thing that has been messed up since I got the update to version 4.2 is my voice mail number kept getting deleted. By that I mean that when I would have a voice mail message the phone says that I dont have a voice mail number to call. So it prompts me to add a voice mail number, which I have done a couple times now since the update. The problem I have now is the last time I entered the phone number to call to get my voice mail, I messed up a digit. So in order to access my voicemail now I have to manually dial in the number and go from there. I have been through every part of the settings menu and there is NOTHING about voice mail on it. How can I change my number that I dial for voicemail? Using a Google Galaxy Nexus phone with JB 4.2 (Which I REALLY dislike by the way.)
- 11-24-2012, 02:14 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: How do I change the voice mail number in Jelly Bean 4.2?
Go to your dialer (the phone symbol), press it followed by the menu symbol (three horizontal dots) > then select 'Settings' > select 'Voicemail' > select 'Setup' > select 'Voicemail Number' > enter your desired number followed by'OK' - this should be it.
- By Doc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2016, 08:19 AM
- By zakaroo in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2012, 02:00 PM
- By herbmmm in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2011, 01:26 AM
- By svenson14 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2011, 06:59 PM
- By Kamen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2009, 02:13 AM