Help!! Google Store Won't Open

mozzielin

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Went i Open mine Play Store , Only few Second The Play Store open after 1-5 sec it auto Close
and i got an Error ......... process com.google.process.gapps has stopped~~
Anybody know how to Fix

Mine Phone is an Galaxy Note 2 4.1.1
~~

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened to me! I also have galaxy note 2. I realized this after a system update with my phone. Now it's slower than before and i can't open my playstore. I just can't stretch how any more aggravated i am with this.

Ahmed Haji

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I just switched from iPhone to the Samsung and this is the worst impression I got from a phone I hope somebody could show us how this can get fixed I so don't want to deleted my stuff

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hope somebody could help us with this! I really dont wamt to reset my fone. There's so many things i dont want to delete.. messages.. calendars.. settings etc.

I just switched from iPhone to the Samsung and this is the worst impression I got from a phone I hope somebody could show us how this can get fixed I so don't want to deleted my stuff
any of you watching the video posted above?? read this there is a fix which works for all http://forums.androidcentral.com/an...ess-com-google-process-gapps-has-stopped.html

amarth

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Not to necromance an old thread, but for the sake of googlers landing here like I did, I managed to fix this by uninstalling all the updates to my play store then reinstalling them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
varun2310