Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By amarth
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help!! Google Store Won't Open

Went i Open mine Play Store , Only few Second The Play Store open after 1-5 sec it auto Close
    and i got an Error ......... process com.google.process.gapps has stopped~~
    Anybody know how to Fix

Mine Phone is an Galaxy Note 2 4.1.1
    ~~
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Help!! Google Store Won't Open

Here the Video ~~

Same thing happened to me! I also have galaxy note 2. I realized this after a system update with my phone. Now it's slower than before and i can't open my playstore. I just can't stretch how any more aggravated i am with this.

Hope somebody could help us with this! I really dont wamt to reset my fone. There's so many things i dont want to delete.. messages.. calendars.. settings etc.

I just switched from iPhone to the Samsung and this is the worst impression I got from a phone I hope somebody could show us how this can get fixed I so don't want to deleted my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Odessah Marion Tomampoc View Post
    Hope somebody could help us with this! I really dont wamt to reset my fone. There's so many things i dont want to delete.. messages.. calendars.. settings etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Haji View Post
    I just switched from iPhone to the Samsung and this is the worst impression I got from a phone I hope somebody could show us how this can get fixed I so don't want to deleted my stuff
    any of you watching the video posted above?? read this there is a fix which works for all http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...s-stopped.html

Thumbs up Re: Help!! Google Store Won't Open

have you fixed it yet? i had the same problem but now it worked by following simple steps. so tell me if you still need it?

have you fixed it already? because i had the same problem but now i got it fixed so tell me if still need it

have you fixed it already? because i had the same problem but now i got it fixed so tell me if still need it

hey do u have the steps on how to open google play store? if u do can i have them please

Not to necromance an old thread, but for the sake of googlers landing here like I did, I managed to fix this by uninstalling all the updates to my play store then reinstalling them.
    Kevin O'Quinn likes this.