Still cant update my phone. Please help
Please help I've been trying to update to 4.1 jelly bean for my sprint galaxy nexus since it came out. When I first got the update my phone was rooted and I would try to update it and would download about a quarter of the way then android Man would lay on back with red triangle with an exclamations mark in the triangle. So I unlocked and un rooted my phone then try to update it again but the same thing happened again. It says something like apply_patch_check(emmc...... something like that It also says installation aborted status 7. I'll put up a screen shot If you want to see. Please help
- 11-25-2012, 01:26 PM #2
- 11-25-2012, 09:19 PM #5
- 11-25-2012, 11:02 PM #6
Re: Still cant update my phone. Please help
If you were rooted why didn't you just install a 4.2 ROM? Makes no sense that you would unroot just to get the stock OTA when you could have already been on 4.2 with a rooted device.
Any how, follow this post to completely unroot: [GUIDE] Return To Stock (ODIN TARS & FASTBOOT IMGS)
Go through the motions to update the device and see if you receive the prompt to accept it.
- By fodderp in forum Motorola DefyReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2011, 12:49 AM
- By ompapamowmow in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 46Last Post: 11-21-2011, 09:29 AM
- By biggjoe in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 09-06-2011, 05:24 PM
- By SchmidtSV76 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2011, 04:51 PM
- By Youssef7 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 01-24-2011, 06:00 PM