- 1 Posts
Security Screen Popping up AT&T Galaxy Note II
My Galaxy Note II running Jelly Bean has this annoying issue of the security settings page that keeps popping up every 30 seconds or so. Samsung tech support says it has to be an app I downloaded, but I've only downloaded basic popular apps from the Play Store. I have already soft reset and I even did a hard reset, but the issue came back. Please if anyone has any suggestion please let me know.
Last edited by HrlmWrld; 11-27-2012 at 02:41 AM.
- 11-26-2012, 04:55 PM #2
- 11-27-2012, 10:34 AM #3
- 2,665 Posts
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- By Badgun in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 17Last Post: 02-08-2013, 04:40 PM
- By clockcycle in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 13Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:42 PM
- By wynand32 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2012, 09:51 AM
- By setiember in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2012, 08:58 AM
- By mpazevedo in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 9Last Post: 09-29-2011, 09:16 AM