Voice Posting to Google+

MrSherms

Great Googley Moogley!
May 4, 2012
Visit site
I've played around with Google Now and the ability to create a Google+ post using my voice, but so far haven't been able to actually share the post using my voice. It will populate the text field, but I still need to manually select who to share it with. Not sure if it is possible, but has anyone had any luck with this?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what the issue is here. The fact that no one will actually hears your voice or that you have to separately send the message. This is a speech to text function, not a method of recording and sharing your voice.

MrSherms

Great Googley Moogley!
May 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what the issue is here. The fact that no one will actually hears your voice or that you have to separately send the message. This is a speech to text function, not a method of recording and sharing your voice.

I'm sorry; I thought I was pretty clear, but let me reword: I can use the speech to text function to populate a G+ post, but I cannot actually use my voice to share the post. I am just trying to clarify if this was the intent of the recent update to Google Search (Google Play) on Android 4.2.1 or if I was missing something. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx