Anyone else experience this Dialer bug?

MrSherms

Great Googley Moogley!
May 4, 2012
Visit site
While on a phone call (not on speakerphone), I have accessed the stock dialer to view my recent calls, and it is as if I have been muted to the person I am speaking with. They cannot hear me until I switch back to the call, which is frustrating if you are trying to read off a recently dialed number.

Anyone else experience this?

EDIT: Got it figured out, thanks.

Last edited:

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Why do you think that is a bug? Usually people use that to transfer a call or initiate a 3 way call. Generally, you do not want the current person to hear. Does your land line work differently?

MrSherms

Great Googley Moogley!
May 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I see the issue. As opposed to just accessing the list of recent calls, I was actually clicking on the icon to add a contact, or initiate a 3-way call, etc. It appears that if I go to the home screen and select the dialer, I can access the recent call list just fine. Thanks!

vjanakiraman

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I too facing the same issue by using fring application when calls connected automatically muted and they can't hear my voice. This happened after I upgrade the andriod software....Is it a software bug? I am using samsung galaxy note 2....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE