How do I remove previously synced calendars?
I have an S3 with two Google accounts set up, my personal one and my work one.
Initially I set them up to sync everything but since my boss shares his calendars I was getting alerts to go to events and appointments that were not mine so I went into the account and disabled calendar syncing for my work account. Unfortunately if I go into the "S Planner" app or "Google Now" I am still seeing alerts for these events.
How can I remove these calendars from my device?
- 12-19-2012, 09:58 AM #3
- 168 Posts
Re: How do I remove previously synced calendars?
Anytime I've had to it has taken me going into SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS >ALL APPS
Then you find calendar and clear the cache and data. Then I go into the app set the settings for what calendars I want and it loads only those. In the background I think it pulls the name and some bits of info still but the events won't show up.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-12-2013, 04:09 PM #5
- By SaltwaterBum in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2011, 01:07 PM
- By thistlefly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:11 PM
- By its_miller_time in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2010, 01:50 PM
- By infoe in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:14 PM
- By coach in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:52 PM