- 14 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth Phone Book Synchronization with Nissan
I have an S3 and all of my contacts are synced from my gmail account. My previous phone (an iPhone 4) would synchronise these gmail contacts to my car head unit over Bluetooth when the car requested the list. My S3 will only sync my sim contacts and leaves my gmail ones on the phone only.
Any idea how I tell the phone to give up its contacts?
- By cytherian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2012, 11:19 AM
- By Bob61 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2010, 07:19 AM
- By trmoney24 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:31 PM
- By northbird in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2010, 07:00 PM
- By northbird in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:31 PM