Some questions about Android 4.2
Hey all, I love Android in general, especially 4.1 (I'm still on 2.3 but whatever.)
Though with 4.2. Is there a way to disable the lockscreen widgets, but add the camera shortcut. and for the hour on the clock not to be so bold and different?
I wish to access the quick settings was just two fingerswipe and close all the apps was a X instead of the stairs. But whatever about that.
- 12-18-2012, 11:01 PM #2
- 14 Posts
Re: Some questions about Android 4.2
You can't "disable" the lockscreen widgets, but you don't have to add any. If you don't add any, then there's no adverse effect on you just unlocking and using the phone as usual. If you have a PIN/Password/Face unlock, you can't add widgets without entering the password first either.
You will always have the slide to the right for access to the camera, that can't be disabled regardless of how you have your widgets set up. It's part of the lockscreen, not a movable "widget."
As for the clock, there's already several clock apps that add a widget that doesn't have the bold hour. Can't remember off the top of my head, but they do exist. All you'll do is remove the stock clock widget from the lockscreen, and add the new one w/o bolded hours.
Hope that helps!
- By Walter E Kurtz in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 24Last Post: 04-01-2013, 10:28 PM
- By aussieinjapan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2011, 07:51 PM
- By astro21 in forum AT&T LG Phoenix/ThriveReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2011, 03:38 AM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:47 PM
- By mills1540 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2009, 09:23 PM