- 2 Posts
Change Color on Android 4.1+ Status Bar
Without rooting, is it possible to change the color of the Android 4.1+ status bar from blue to green (as seen in Android Gingerbread)? I'd love to change this up a bit but I don't want to root my phone. See screenshots of the color of the WiFi indicator, signal indicator, and battery indicator from Android GB vs. Android ICS/JB. Thanks, in advance, for your help.
- By Kimberly Boals in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 10Last Post: 12-09-2014, 02:10 PM
- By GeneralTula in forum T-Mobile Nexus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2012, 01:19 PM
- By Blodshot in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2011, 04:02 PM
- By Cole in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2011, 06:54 PM
- By greydarrah in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2010, 02:32 PM