- 2 Posts
S-Planner sync to Samsung Galaxy S3 (jelly bean 4.1)
When I make changes on my gmail (google) calendar it automatically syncs to the "S Planner" calendar on my phone.
BUT - when I make an entry to this calendar on my phone I cannot get it to sync to my online google calendar.... even when I select the "sync" option.
Help! I had this feature on my Galaxy Captivate and miss it.
- 12-21-2012, 03:17 AM #2
- 02-16-2013, 09:55 AM #4
- 02-16-2013, 09:59 AM #5
- 4 Posts
Re: S-Planner sync to Samsung Galaxy S3 (jelly bean 4.1)
I have read the fixes for the google calendar sync to pc but I seem to have another problem. I have set my phone to sync with my pc and vice versa,BUT...I tested phone to pc and it worked. I tested pc to phone and it worked. Just to make sure I retested phone to pc and nothing. It didn't sync to my pc. Now what? Is there another solution altogether for calendar apps both phone and pc? would outlook be a solution?
- By tim horton in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2012, 10:58 PM
- By PalmPrePlusPwns in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 11-23-2012, 12:47 AM
- By PalmPrePlusPwns in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2012, 06:59 PM
- By kkwu2 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2012, 05:07 PM
- By kathkath in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2012, 05:44 AM