Get Google Now to ignore some calendars

jays2001

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I have multiple calendars on my phone, one of which is a shared calendar with events in it from my girlfriend. Is there some way I can get Google Now to ignore this shared calendar because it keeps telling me I need to leave to get to events that aren't mine.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I have multiple calendars on my phone, one of which is a shared calendar with events in it from my girlfriend. Is there some way I can get Google Now to ignore this shared calendar because it keeps telling me I need to leave to get to events that aren't mine.

I don't believe so, and I've looked through the options to double-check. It's an all-or-nothing approach. If a calendar is synchronized to your device, it's included in Google Now's calendar searches. Unfortunately it seems your only options are to deal with the notifications or to stop the calendar from synchronizing with your device.

Google has been updating and expanding Google Now at a considerable pace since its inception; I imagine that options such as this will appear down the road at some point. Consider the fact that the traffic card supports displaying traffic information to home, from home, to work, from work, etc. all as individual toggles. Ideally something similar is headed the way of the calendar card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol