- 14 Posts
Get Google Now to ignore some calendars
I have multiple calendars on my phone, one of which is a shared calendar with events in it from my girlfriend. Is there some way I can get Google Now to ignore this shared calendar because it keeps telling me I need to leave to get to events that aren't mine.
- 12-21-2012, 04:12 AM #2
Re: Get Google Now to ignore some calendars
Google has been updating and expanding Google Now at a considerable pace since its inception; I imagine that options such as this will appear down the road at some point. Consider the fact that the traffic card supports displaying traffic information to home, from home, to work, from work, etc. all as individual toggles. Ideally something similar is headed the way of the calendar card.Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- By PapaSmurf in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2011, 09:12 PM
- By Underworld54 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2011, 08:54 AM
- By the.dark.side in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2011, 01:36 AM
- By bestbuystinks in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2011, 04:06 PM
- By momof2inmn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 05:15 PM