Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 N8010 update to Jellybean 4.1.1

James Meal

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have a note 10.1 n8010 with ICS on at the moment and have been waiting for a while now for the JB 4.1.1 update. I have tried looking OTA and via kies but there appears to be nothing so far... Any ideas?

Judging by the above posts, I should be seeing the update more or less now :(

texasdmh

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Until today I've been getting a message that there is no update available when I manually check. Today, though, I'm getting this message:

"Access to the software update service is provided to users in the order in which they request it. Try later"

Which makes no sense, really. But it seems like something at least.

Derek Hunt

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
http://androidjinn.com/update-galax...9-android-4-1-1-jelly-bean-firmware.html/2OTA updates seem to take longer when they come from Kies, All my updates are done manually from the Internet, But l'm an experience user, If your not experience please wait, Its worth the wait. If your an experience user Check out hints & tips on youtube, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Good luck
:cool:

Until today I've been getting a message that there is no update available when I manually check. Today, though, I'm getting this message:

"Access to the software update service is provided to users in the order in which they request it. Try later"

Keep checking updates, If nothing happens, Call Samsung uk they should be able to help you out, Telephone Number on Samsung web site under contact us. Good Luck :cool:

Which makes no sense, really. But it seems like something at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca