- 2 Posts
problem registering Aol email
I keep trying to register my AOL email account and it keeps telling me that me that my username or password is incorrect. I have had this account for years and the details are correct. No problem when I registered the account on my Galaxy phone so what is going on. Anyone can help ?
- 01-03-2013, 01:11 PM #2
- 6,338 Posts
- 2 Posts
Re: problem registering Aol email
I have a gmail acct that I only use for Google apps etc. I have had an AOL acct for ages and I can us my Samsung Ace phone and my IPod to retrieve these emails so can't understand why my nexus is proving so difficult. AOL isn't quite dead yet !! Will have a look at AOL support.....
- By rchusid in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2011, 08:32 AM
- By wsoxfan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2010, 10:39 AM
- By Jangoman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2010, 02:08 PM
- By techster82 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:54 PM
- By jdaly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:29 PM