- 1 Posts
Speak web pages
Hello I just updated my GS3 on Verizon to jelly bean. I am in the car a lot with my job, is the an easy way to have web pages read out loud ? If third party app is need that is fine but I though this would be a native feature like on the iPhone. I just select the text in the web page and click speak.
- 01-07-2013, 02:11 AM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: Speak web pages
I use pocket (read it later) to have articles read out to me and it works fine in most cases.
Install the free app to test it out. Then highlight the URL (Web page link) 121 and share it to pocket.
It will appear in the app with a thumbnail.
Once selected press the dots in the right top hand corner and select the listen option.
It can stop from time to time as the flow of some pages may not work so well but you can fast forward and pause then play and you're off again.
They update regularly so it continues to be improved on.
I hope this helps.
- By homer2 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 03-17-2012, 06:14 PM
- By muddy00 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2011, 07:20 PM
- By hk-usp45 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2010, 11:21 PM
- By SylarDX in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2010, 12:15 PM
- By SylarDX in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2010, 11:55 AM