Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    C_G

Default 4.2.1 Jellybean Update Problems

I have a nexus 7 tablet and i am experiencing issues trying to upgrade to the newest o.s.

I'm currently running 4.1.2 and am being prompted that there is a new software update to 4.2.1 i confirm the update the unit powers up attempts to install the update gets approx 30% complete and flashes up an error message and aborts the download i've attempted this 5 times now with the same results everytime. Getting slightly frustrating someone please help.

Default Re: 4.2.1 Jellybean Update Problems

There is a thread going in the N7 forums concerning this. I haven't had the time to personally read over it but there maybe some solutions in there for you.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...e-4-2-1-a.html
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default Re: 4.2.1 Jellybean Update Problems

Just a quick (and probably dumb) one:

I recently upgraded my Galaxy Note II to JB 4.1.2. I noticed that my phone input (when dialing numbers) goes from the standard (I am in Singapore):

to now : XXX-XX-XX

Is there anyway to change this back? I've been searching high and low but no luck. Many thanks!