- 01-14-2013, 01:35 AM #2
- 01-14-2013, 01:42 AM #3
Re: What kind of Apps would require change in Android Framework
They can be modified directly at apk level. No need to edit framework.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- 01-15-2013, 12:03 AM #5
- 704 Posts
Odp: What kind of Apps would require change in Android Framework
Non, you need to follow android shemes in order for you application to be adoptive, but you can do any java calls as you like, run and import any libery even if it has native component or even run native whole applications that can do anything. Only limit are permissions and it user has root access you can do whatever you like and current system allows, to have access to much wider userbase you need to as much as possible under standard permissions.
Wysyłane z mojego GT-N8000 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
- By Kyle Gibb in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 49Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:21 PM
- By Effenhimer in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 09-29-2011, 02:06 PM
- By Shadnic in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2011, 03:11 AM
- By thevoiceless in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2010, 11:30 PM
- By Kedar in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2010, 07:39 PM