Google Search not talking back

n4n1

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, a couple of days ago I bought the HTC One X and yesterday I was playing with Google Search. Everything was fine and I was surprised it even talked back. Today, however, it's not talking back to me anymore. I have read all threads about this problem on all forums and nothing seems to work. My volume is to the max, my language has been set to English (US), basically nothing has changed since yeterday. I can't seem to find what the reason for this is and it is really bugging me.

I even tried uninstalling the updates, installing them again, clearing cashe and data. Nothing works... What should I do?

nevillejb75

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I've got a One x swell and same problem , also on my nexus 7 and desire running paranoid android 4.1. Just checked my mates Note 2 and same on all devices. I'm no except but they all stopped at the same time so it HAS to be a Google thing so hoping it'll be sorted soon as I've come to use it quite a lot . hope this helps.

kizy

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm tring to activate Google now. But it doesn't work! My phone is HTC one x. I'm unbelievable I meet a boring issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yadde