- 1 Posts
Quality tablet from China, bought from ipadalternative.com
newbie here, just bought my first android tablet and very impressed with it.
It's a Pipo M8 tablet bought from here: Pipo M8 Dual Core 9.4 inch IPS Screen Android 4.1 Tablet PC 1280x800 16GB - Android Tablet Store
I just wanted to recommend them, very good quality and the customer care was great.
Is there anything I should do to my tablet, our just leave it as it is?
- 02-09-2013, 11:21 PM #2
Re: Quality tablet from China, bought from ipadalternative.com
If you want to take full advantage of your tablet you may want to root it
Usually a pretty easy process just following directions apps I would recommend are titamium backup and es file explorer (for replacing your boot animation if you want to) that said being rooted gives you acess to system files so you can render your device useless from it but as long as you arent doing anything stupid or where you dont know what you are doing you should be fine always read re-read and just generally check out how good your info is before attempting anything just be cautious and you'll be fine
Anyways welcome to the android community and if you decide to happy rooting
Sent from my LG-VM701 using Android Central Forums
- By Maddball in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:14 PM
- By stedyone in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2010, 05:32 PM
- By shamefulzero in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 09-28-2010, 11:23 PM
- By shin.andy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2010, 03:36 PM
- By deaofly in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:28 PM