- 3 Posts
Anyone found a way to enable Flash / Amazon Instant Videos on Jelly Bean?
On my old phone I used to have Ice Cream Sandwich and side loaded Flash 11 with Dolphin. Flash Content, including Amazon Instant Videos, ran seamlessly.
Now on my new phone, Samsung Galaxy S3, I cannot get any flash to work. I have tried the following Browsers. Dolphin, Firefox, Chrome, Boat and Opera. Nothing.
Has anyone found a way?
- 01-18-2013, 03:15 PM #2
- 2,650 Posts
Re: Anyone found a way to enable Flash / Amazon Instant Videos on Jelly Bean?
Adobe stopped supporting it on mobile devices. If you already had it with ICS and you upgraded to JB it would still work. It is no longer available in the Google Play Store. If you can find an old apk you could try installing it.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By Evoken in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2012, 04:55 PM
- By bmoore09 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2012, 08:41 AM
- By CaptainET in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:39 PM
- By joshkrajnak#ac in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2010, 03:31 PM
- By Sho_Nuff_3000 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2010, 03:05 PM