Using SSLauncher I've lost the "All apps icon" on the homescreen. How do I get it back?

Howard Friman

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Bear with me, I'm pretty new to all this. Ive just got a Nexus 4 and I wanted to cutomise the homescreen so I downloaded the free version of ssLauncher and everything is almost how I want it. I noticed that I've lost the All apps icon that usually sits at the bottom of the screen and now I don't know how to get it back. My screen looks similar to this one on the left and I want the icon that takes me to the screen on the right
O8w3kkkuYrvLfzwFFGllDqBsRTGA8SL6nyg9s8XVyr5986A8I71_eOhl854lfIsOvkI
1356338_2.jpg

and I want to do is get back the icon to take me to the list of apps and widgets which I can't even find, now that I don't have the icon.

Anyone know if its possible?

Thanks.

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: Using SSLauncher I've lost the "All apps icon" on the homescreen. How do I get it back?

"All apps" is laucher feature, if it does not have it wont have it, maybe you not searching enouth... or too hard ; p but you might find app that can have same function, if not its very easy to code as quereing intent resolving that will get all apps and put results to listview, or gridview if you want and run intent that will start selected app on click.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Using SSLauncher I've lost the "All apps icon" on the homescreen. How do I get it back?

seems like sslauncher dont have the app app button.

Howard Friman

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Using SSLauncher I've lost the "All apps icon" on the homescreen. How do I get it back?

Oh ok thats a shame. They really ought to add that feature. Thanks for the help though.

MobileMadness002

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site

Just need to add the link to the app in the theme. I have it and man oh man. Awesome. Using the BareBones Theme. FWIIW, try swiping 2 times to the left, I have ALL apps there.