- 2 Posts
Using SSLauncher I've lost the "All apps icon" on the homescreen. How do I get it back?
Bear with me, I'm pretty new to all this. Ive just got a Nexus 4 and I wanted to cutomise the homescreen so I downloaded the free version of ssLauncher and everything is almost how I want it. I noticed that I've lost the All apps icon that usually sits at the bottom of the screen and now I don't know how to get it back. My screen looks similar to this one on the left and I want the icon that takes me to the screen on the right
and I want to do is get back the icon to take me to the list of apps and widgets which I can't even find, now that I don't have the icon.
Anyone know if its possible?
- 01-21-2013, 09:52 PM #2
Odp: Using SSLauncher I've lost the "All apps icon" on the homescreen. How do I get it back?
"All apps" is laucher feature, if it does not have it wont have it, maybe you not searching enouth... or too hard ; p but you might find app that can have same function, if not its very easy to code as quereing intent resolving that will get all apps and put results to listview, or gridview if you want and run intent that will start selected app on click.
- 01-21-2013, 09:54 PM #3
- 01-22-2013, 05:40 PM #5
Re: Using SSLauncher I've lost the "All apps icon" on the homescreen. How do I get it back?
Just need to add the link to the app in the theme. I have it and man oh man. Awesome. Using the BareBones Theme. FWIIW, try swiping 2 times to the left, I have ALL apps there.
- By smileman in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 43Last Post: 07-11-2013, 03:39 PM
- By gavdapaul876 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2012, 12:49 PM
- By PaulQ in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 12:58 AM
- By Hiphiphooray in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-03-2012, 08:57 PM
- By jackieg1985 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2011, 10:42 AM