Google Now issues with notification of travel time
I have the S3 with Google now and I am having issues with the notifications for my travel time to calendared appointments. Google now is supposed to tell you the "leave by" time to a calendared appointment, however I have the notifications comes sometimes 30-40 minutes after it is supposed to. Like the other day I was going to a meeting and I left at 8:00 a.m. and at 8:45 a.m. I get a Google Now notification, "Leave by 8:05 a.m."
Is there a way to fix it? I do really like the feature, but it is useless right now.
- 03-25-2013, 11:20 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Google Now issues with notification of travel time
Same thing is happening to me. I got the S3 about a month ago and the "leave by" notifications worked fine. I had other issues with that particular phone so I replaced it with another S3. The newer S3 notifies me 45-60 minutes after it's supposed to.
- By mlbyanks11 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 19Last Post: 08-12-2012, 04:01 PM
- By Jamieson22 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2012, 07:42 PM
- By dammitcubs in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2011, 11:16 PM
- By abswa in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2010, 04:49 PM
- By politjunkie in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:20 AM