1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy can't recover from installed play.google apps on new jelly bean 4.2.1

Hello, I have updated my galaxy tab 10.1 with jelly bean 4.2.1 and was working perfectly till I installed google apps-Gapps and after that every time when I boot I have error "Setup wizard has stopped" I can't do anything and my pc doesn't see connected usb cable, when I boot in recovery mode I don't have any .zip file to reinnstall it, I'm just wandering how to get ROM(zip) files to my tablet, any idea?

Thanks

Default Re: can't recover from installed play.google apps on new jelly bean 4.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by mailbb View Post
    Hello, I have updated my galaxy tab 10.1 with jelly bean 4.2.1 and was working perfectly till I installed google apps-Gapps and after that every time when I boot I have error "Setup wizard has stopped" I can't do anything and my pc doesn't see connected usb cable, when I boot in recovery mode I don't have any .zip file to reinnstall it, I'm just wandering how to get ROM(zip) files to my tablet, any idea?

Thanks
    settings-->storage-->menu-->check MTP or whats ever there. before that do a factory reset and see if that helps.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: can't recover from installed play.google apps on new jelly bean 4.2.1

It worked, Thanks