Managing folders on sd card fails - Htc one x with jelly 4.1.1

Scorpusen

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello dear community, I have had several disturbances with this phone of mine that I am now fed up with so to speak. First my bluetooth was laggy, then the sim card tray failed to recognize my sim. Both times the phone came back with updates. (I did not ask for an update)

But now I have this big issue on choosing to use the phone as a disc, the option simply isn't there. When I try to turn on all of the options like; stay awake, USB debugging and allow mock locations the nearest a folder system I get is an disc image saying "htc sync manager" wich is a link to download the app. (I use mac with osx(10.6)

The option was there before they ed my phone (again) in the workshop, and I do not wish to use the sync manager due to files the phone can't "recognize" itself. But modified programs do... Such as lossless files (flac) or roms for gameboy etc.

Can anyone help me?

Phone: Htc one x with jelly bean 4.1.1
Computer: Macbook pro (5.5) with osx (10.6) Leopard

kolewis

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you need to back up and restore the phone. - after doing so, do any updates that are there for it, see if that fixes it. A pain, but may be your best course of action.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084