Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default adobe flash alternatve??

There r so many things I can't access since since Flash doesn't support Google nexus 10! To name a few.....NETFLIX, tv shows on ABC, CBS,etc. Also, Many websites require flash to use some options. Making me crazy!! HOW DO I RESOLVE ?

Default Odp: adobe flash alternatve??

Wait until they switch to HTML5? ; p by not using flash you help them realize that they need to do so.

You can also install flash apk i think from somewhere, but chrome will not support it, you need diffrent browser.

Netflix uses silvermoon (ms .NET website element) not flash, so you won't make it work. Use netflix app, why you torture yourself by trying to use browser for that?

ROM
    Speed Rom Jellybean

Default Re: Odp: adobe flash alternatve??

I've tried manually installing the Flash APK and using several different browsers. It works sometimes but nowhere near as good as it used to. On the bright side there are other options like the new Blackberry Z10 which DOES support Flash if you absolutely have to have it.