- 2 Posts
Does Google Now "send email" voice action only work with Gmail?
I am using a stock Nexus 7 (4.2.1) and have 3 email accounts setup in the default email app in addition to my Gmail account.
When I use Google Now "send email" voice action, the transcription is perfect, but Gmail is the only available account.
1) is this a known limitation?
2) any workarounds?
I've been through the Nexus support on Google 's Site and searched several android sites without finding a reference or resource for the questions.
Thanks in advance.
- By Lucidmike in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:56 AM
- By funkylogik in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2012, 04:56 PM
- By Vance in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2012, 02:03 PM
- By Koppa in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2011, 01:58 PM
- By Jonagpa in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:54 PM