Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Freezing!

I've only had my nexus 7 a few day and sometimes some apps freeze..have to re start nexus..is there a problem with Jelly bean 4.21?

Tom
    Last edited by Tom Doan; 02-08-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Default Re: Freezing!

Not sure on that I've never heard of that problem go to the nexus 7 tablet forum (found within androidcentral at google branded android devices>nexus 7) then go to the rooting hacking and modding section.and look at the stickies and find the factory image restore guides try that and see what happens also as a warning you will lose all of your apps and everything on ypur internal sdcard so get anything you need off of it first

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

i did the reset already

Ok so that sounds like a hardware defect I'm sorry to say I might try android 4.1 and see if that helps anything if it doesn't send it back you've got a defective unit also make suee to relock the bootloader with 'fastboot oem lock' before you send it back

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by dark_samus View Post
    Ok so that sounds like a hardware defect I'm sorry to say I might try android 4.1 and see if that helps anything if it doesn't send it back you've got a defective unit also make suee to relock the bootloader with 'fastboot oem lock' before you send it back

Well, I reset to factory again...and redownloaded each app one at a time this time....every once in awhile some app may be slow to respond but so far its inproved a lot..i'd hate to take it back...Staples....Also the darn unit was packed so tightly i actually wound up cutting the box open to get it out..

If it's not doing what it was before then I think you're good also I heard they were packed tight but I never had a problem with mine also I like 4.1 much better on the tablet when 5.0 comes out I'll be updating my tablet to that but I have multi rom installed so I'm going to have cyanogenmod 10 (4.1.2) stock 4.2 and 5.0

Last edited by dark_samus; 02-16-2013 at 11:50 AM.