- 02-12-2013, 11:52 AM #2
- 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM #3
Re: Odp: Battery drain samsung galaxy s3
Yes that appears normal, I'm on JellyBean 4.1.1 Verizon SG3. I've become accustom to carrying around an EXTRA battery in my earbud case and my car charger is always available. With todays smartphones and all they can do ....batteries just don't last as long as the old days like with the "dumb" phones
- 02-15-2013, 02:08 PM #4
- 02-17-2013, 05:53 PM #5
Re: Battery drain samsung galaxy s3
To the OP, it would appear you're using the phone, with the screen on, a lot. And yes, the screen will use a lot of battery. But your screen capture would be more useful if you show it from a full charge until just before you have to plug it in. There's no way for us to see what usage was before or after you started to recharge.
Also, on this screen, tap where it says "Shermo." That will display another screen showing screen-on time.
Finally, come back to this screen and tap on the graph. That will display a new screen with additional information.
To AngryShortGuy: I'm not sure what update you're referring to, but the general answer to issues that start after an OS upgrade is to back up your data and do a factory reset. A pain, yes, but it will almost always solve upgrade related issues.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By cy8ercop in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2010, 09:22 AM
- By Snipperdo17 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 02-02-2010, 04:43 PM
- By droidweasel in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 49Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:45 PM
- By sicario666 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2010, 11:40 PM
- By pbrennan42 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2010, 02:30 PM