Expanding / Collapsing Notifications - Changing Default?
Since discovering you can expand / collapse your notifications directly in the notification pane, it appears all my notifications (emails texts, whatsapp etc) appear in expanded form by default. Is this by design? How can i have it default to collapsed view, even if there is just one email notification, or text notification waiting for me? I would like this as it is a "cleaner" look.
- 02-12-2013, 01:48 PM #2
- 6,531 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Expanding / Collapsing Notifications - Changing Default?
all notification will be collapsed by default except the top notification which will be expanded if it supports it.
I dont know how you see all expanded. are you using a custom ROM? what phone?
- 02-12-2013, 04:47 PM #4
- By jhill1977 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 20Last Post: 10-04-2015, 04:56 AM
- By Rudolphe in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:57 AM
- By tstrebeck in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2010, 02:33 PM
- By Drybonz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2010, 11:57 PM
- By NewYorkLaw in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2010, 01:50 PM