- 63 Posts
3rd party apps not sending mms
Since the 4.2 update I haven't been able to send or receive mms with 3rd party apps. I usually use go sms but I've tired hand cent and a few others and can't get mms messages to send successfully. It always says sending
If I use the stock messaging app I can send and receive mms messages but I have to uncheck the auto retrieve option. I'm on att and haven't changed any of the APNs and wondering if that would help
I'm running 4.2.2 stock and not rooted.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
Last edited by Signewton; 02-14-2013 at 09:39 PM.In case of implosion look directly at implosion.
- 02-15-2013, 12:48 AM #2
- By Signewton in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2013, 11:03 AM
- By AAG607 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2012, 06:10 AM
- By mtbrown75 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2010, 12:36 PM
- By Beezzy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2010, 04:30 PM
- By jjenson in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2010, 11:42 PM