Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen Reversal for Android Tablets.

Hi,
    If one was able to reverse the screen image on an Android tablet, so that it was a true mirror image of itself with all the text back to front, etc. Then we could put them on the top of our car's dashboards and use them as a 'Heads Up', display device.
    Could be used as a much bigger GPS navigation unit, that we could see as we drove, or if there was also a bluetooth device we could connect to ours car's computer system, then we'd get a nice heads up display of how our car's engine was performing.
    I've done several searches for such an app but nobody's created one yet, it seems. But if it were a built-in feature of Android as it could quite easily be, then it could be standard on every android device, right across the range.
    Cheers,
    Phillip.

Default Re: Screen Reversal for Android Tablets.

I had the same idea, Im trying to develop an app that has gps and the reverse feature built in but no luck yet keep looking

There are apps for that. Just search HUD on Google Play,

I actually have a BRAND NEW android 7" tablet with a reverse image, straight from the factory... If interested contact me