- 02-21-2013, 02:57 PM #2
Re: Can't edit multi screen apps
Device? OS Version? Factory stock or rooted? Apps you're trying to drag? Without some more information to go on, how can we possibly help?
Basically, all we know is "My device doesn't work."BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By glitterpony1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 66Last Post: 11-22-2013, 10:43 AM
- By hopefulfarm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:46 PM
- By texacaliomens in forum LG Optimus BlackReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2012, 02:20 AM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 19Last Post: 11-14-2011, 04:16 PM
- By hkrn44 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 09:03 PM