- 02-21-2013, 01:57 PM #2
Re: Can't edit multi screen apps
Device? OS Version? Factory stock or rooted? Apps you're trying to drag? Without some more information to go on, how can we possibly help?
Basically, all we know is "My device doesn't work."PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By glitterpony1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 80Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:28 AM
- By hopefulfarm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2012, 04:46 PM
- By texacaliomens in forum LG Optimus BlackReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2012, 01:20 AM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 19Last Post: 11-14-2011, 03:16 PM
- By hkrn44 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 08:03 PM