Nexus 10 4.2.2 update and HBO GO not working properly.
I received the 4.2.2 update on my Nexus10 and after that, everything is working normally, but HBO GO is choppy.
Funny thing is, it gets choppy when the image goes HD and completely loses audio and video sync
I tried it at work with a down speed of over 300mbps and up speed of over 100Mbsp, Tried it at home with 75/25mbps down/up... Nothing.
Uninstalled HBO GO, installed again. Same thing.
Uninstalled HBO GO, Reboot, Installed HBO GO, Reboot. Same thing.
I don't know what to do... Everything was perfect until the 4.2.2 update...
Is there anything else that I can do?
- 02-19-2013, 01:27 AM #2
- 02-22-2013, 12:57 AM #4
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nexus 10 4.2.2 update and HBO GO not working properly.
New owner of the Nexus 10, pre-4.2.2 update.
I had zero issues with the HBO app or it's stream prior. However, since? It's made HBO Go nearly unwatchable. Aside from your post, I haven't found anyone else pointing this out, which is incredibly frustrating.
Frankly, not even sure where to point this general complaint and make an inquiry on when it will be addressed.
- 03-01-2013, 12:41 AM #6
- By Matthew Zammit in forum Nexus 10 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 05-03-2013, 06:03 PM
- By ffactoryxx in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2013, 02:56 PM
- By longhurstd in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2011, 08:50 AM
- By SecurityCameraKing in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2011, 04:01 PM
- By jazzairwaves in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2011, 09:40 PM