- 02-16-2013, 10:27 PM #2
- 02-17-2013, 03:30 PM #3
- 2,736 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: how i change the ringtone
There is already a folder called ringtones. You do not need to create another one. There is also a folder called music where your songs are stored. If you want to use one as a ringtone you have to copy one of the songs to the ringtones folder. Then it will appear as an optional tone when you go to change the ringtone.
BTW, easiest way to do all this is while connected to your PC and using Windows Explorer.
- By M.J.H.#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:10 PM
- By ArcAngel9 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 01-17-2011, 06:44 PM
- By whitenack in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2010, 03:11 PM
- By apristel in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2010, 09:04 PM
- By dhMassacre in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2010, 05:59 PM