- 2 Posts
How can I change the stock white background?
After I updated to jelly bean, everything became white, like all the backgrounds became white. For example: the dial pad, the receiving screen, the message screen.
Can anyone please help me with it, after updating from ICS it is looking really awkward for me to use it now.
NEED HELP ASAP!!
PS: I am using Xperia T.
- 02-17-2013, 06:47 PM #2
- 5,160 Posts
Re: How can I change the stock white background?
Check Settings / Accessibility / Negative colors. It should normally be unchecked.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By thumbedmonkey in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 09:47 PM
- By fitsbain in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2011, 03:52 PM
- By hkrn44 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 09:03 PM
- By Blodshot in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2011, 04:02 PM
- By starr0620 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2011, 10:54 AM