- 2 Posts
How can I change the stock white background?
After I updated to jelly bean, everything became white, like all the backgrounds became white. For example: the dial pad, the receiving screen, the message screen.
Can anyone please help me with it, after updating from ICS it is looking really awkward for me to use it now.
NEED HELP ASAP!!
PS: I am using Xperia T.
- 02-17-2013, 06:47 PM #2
- By thumbedmonkey in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 09:47 PM
- By fitsbain in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2011, 03:52 PM
- By hkrn44 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 09:03 PM
- By Blodshot in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2011, 04:02 PM
- By starr0620 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2011, 10:54 AM